Door Closers Installation NYC
Get the best door style and door closers for your homes and commercial establishments in New York City. A+ Doors NYC is your one-stop-shop for a variety of door parts and accessories. Give us a call if you need professional and on-time assistance from licensed and bonded door experts.
When it comes to problems with your door closers, our highly trained and friendly door associates will take care of it. Manual or automatic door closers, we at A+ Doors NYC can efficiently fix, adjust, or install it on the spot.
For any concerns with door closers, door parts, and accessories, get in touch with us anytime.
All Types Of Door Closers
When you need professionals to fix, adjust, or install new door closers on your premises – We are the ones to call.
Below are the different kinds of door closers we supply and repair in NYC.
- Overhead closers: Among all types of closers, this one is the most common because of the ease of installation and economical price. It allows smooth opening and closing of doors without the slamming noise.
- Concealed closers: This has parallel features with the overhead closer but its sleek design and installation make it unnoticeable for all guests. We can choose a suitable finish and size that fits your door frame and door face.
- Floor closers: If you want a heavy-duty closer for your high-traffic doors, then this type of door closer is most appropriate. Our door techs will mount this on a cement case, then covered by a steel cover casing.
- Floor Spring closer: This closer style is the go-to choice for glass storefront doors in NYC. We can install it within your door frame to make it unnoticeable. Overall, we have an array of style and finish that can match the appeal of your store and office.
- Surface-mounted closer: This closer style is also commonly used in households and commercial establishments. The closer body is attached in the door face, while the closer arm is mounted on the door frame. There are subtypes under this, that includes regular arm, top jamb, and parallel arm.
- Regular arm closer: This type of surface mount closer is installed on the pull side of the door. The closer body is attached on the door face, while the closer arm at the door frame. When the door is closed, the closer arm is perpendicular to the door frame.
- Parallel arm closer: If a regular arm is mounted on the pull side, this one is installed on the push side. The closer arm is still mounted on the door frame and is parallel to it. It also allows your door to rotate at 180 degrees maximum.
- Top Jamb closer: If you have a glass or aluminum door, then you need to install a top jamb closer which is suitable for these delicate door styles. It works like a regular arm but has its design adaptive for this sensitive closer installation.
- Automatic door closers: These door closers are highly used in hotels, offices, shopping malls, hospitals, schools, and other commercial establishments. Oftentimes, it has a motion or body heat sensor which gives the signal for its automated operation. These automatic closers are very useful for those people with physical disabilities.
A+ Doors NYC is 24/7 ready to help you fix and make adjustments with your existing closers. If they are beyond its repairable state, then we will install a good replacement for it. We service the areas of Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, and Bronx.
Give us a short call today, to learn more about our door and door closer installation NYC services.
If you have not checked nor maintained your door closers for a couple of months, then you are exposed to a higher risk of closer malfunction. If this happens, do not try fixing it on your own, especially if you do not have the right skills and tools for it. Calling your nearby door closer repair and installation NYC service provider is the best choice.
Fortunately, A+ Doors NYC is round the clock present and ready to cater to your door closer problems. No matter what time of the day your door gets broken, our mobile van will be there at your doorstep in 30 minutes or less.
Wherever you are in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and Bronx, our mobile team knows every route in the area. Giving us greater confidence in being on time or ahead of our scheduled appointments.
All the doors and closer repair and installation NYC we provide are compliant with the building code of the states. If necessary, we will also have to talk with your building manager or engineer, in case we need to clarify some things for your safety and compliance with your building regulations.
Need a professional door closer repair and installation service near you? Call our hotline today.
A+ Doors NYC have great faith in our door professionals. Why? Because we keep honing their skills and knowledge every day. Combining our years of experience and training, we are competent and effective in dealing with various kinds of closers.
Our friendly and seasoned door technicians will inspect your door style and door frames in choosing the right door closer for you. An excellent closer will be both highly functional and aesthetically beautiful to complement the overall appeal of your premises.
In terms of functionality, we are also going to consider the foot traffic in your doors. If your door has high foot traffic, then we are going to install a Grade 1 (heavy-duty) door closer. In contrast, Grade 3 closers are fit for light use in your residential and commercial spaces.
Selecting the best closer that match your security needs and budget will entail the following factors:
- Location for mounting
- Frequency of door closing and opening
- Backswing specs
- Door location
- Weight and dimension of the door
- Abides with the building code, OSHA, and ADA
A+ Doors NYC is an industry-leading door repair and installation NYC service for many years already. We are licensed and bonded to install and repair your doors and door closers.
To know more about our best offers, give us a short call today.
We always look forward to meeting your satisfaction with our door and closer repair and installation services. In doing so, we always inspect and evaluate your door conditions before installing any closer.
In securing that you are availing the best quality of door closers, we only work with the known brands of door closer manufacturers. These well-established manufacturers include Dorma, Norton, LCN, Corbin Russwin, Sargent, Rixson, Yale, Falcon, S. Parker Hardware, and Jackson. Likewise, all door closers we supply for our clients are UL listed.
We provide monthly and annual training for all our door specialists so that they are consistent in effectively and accurately installing and fixing your door closers. If you need to adjust the latch speed of your closer, our door techs can do take care of that.
We guarantee our customers to install the appropriate door closers to fit their needs and budget. Once we install your door closers, we consistently comply with the building and fire codes imposed in New York City. Moreover, all our door closer installation is ADA and OSHA compliant.
For your reputable and on-time door closer installation service NYC, call us ________ . Our mobile team is 24/7 ready to install or fix your closers.
24/7 Emergency Services
In New York, we receive plenty of phone calls regarding a sudden breakdown or malfunction with their manual or automatic closers. Day or night, weekdays or weekends, A+ Doors NYC is highly available to resolve your closer concerns.
Some of the common door closer issues we solve in New York City include but are not limited to the following:
- Installing inappropriate door closer
- Door misalignment
- The door frame is damaged
- Wiggling doors
- Oil leakage in closers
- Slamming of doors
- The inability of the door to completely open
- Loose closer arm
- The door does not fully close
- Latch speed is inconsistent
- Noisy operation of door closer
When faced with any of these doors and closer problems, be sure to contact us right away. Our door specialists will effectively inspect and resolve these problems in our first visit.
We also have plenty of door parts and accessories in our van and warehouse that can fit well to your security needs and finances.
A+ Doors NYC is 24/7 accessible and responsive to drive to your location anywhere in New York. Our mobile emergency service will be there in your location in 15 to 30 minutes.
For any door and door closer problems, calling our hotline is the fastest way to reach us. We can give you a free quote during the call. All our rates are reasonable and affordable, so you can readily avail of our world-class door closer installation NYC.